Road to Beijing

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Week off

As I write this I am in Australia. It has been hot. Even on a cold day t is hot! It doesn't surprise me that Ozzies do so well at sport. After all they have perfect conditions to train in every day. and unlike Canterbury do not have the easterly or norwesterly.

But that is what makes us kiwis stronger. We have no choice but to train in these conditions so when it comes to racing in Ozzie conditions we are sweet! Well thats the theory anyway!

This is my 6 days off before Annaliisa ands I hammer it. We have Oceania track champs in early Feb. We have ridden our track bike once and I am hoping to get back on it soon.

I'm not really thinking about it too much though as my body is very keen to lax out and do very little except eat good xmas food and sleep!

I do kind of miss turning my legs over but was under strict instruction from Annaliisa to do nothing, so I am being a perfect student!

Well hope everyones xmas was good and I will see you soon.

Neelu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home